Friday,8th October 2010
I woke up feeling fuzzy,sleepy and,as always,my hair was all crappy...
I took a shower,dressed up,ate,brushed my teeth(...)(...)(...)
When i was heading to Kat's house,i triped and fell...didn't hurt but my pants got all crappy and full of dirt...
I got there she didn't even talk to me...so didn't Andreia,the friend of ours that was already there,is that normal?!I got to school,everything's fine,like if the day was getting better,but at some point i got depressed and all i wanted to do was to go home and be alone...Wittan wasn't there to cheer me up,anyways...this girl that i like,she talked to me just a bit,but i guess that was the high point of the day,cause everyone else mocks us an stuff,n i really hate that people starts mocking other people instead of mind their own business...then i went home and here i am...writing bout my boring life
Well this was my day...

ohww, sorryi wasnt there :c
ResponderEliminar